Monday, April 27, 2009

Hanging out with the bears

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had fun creating these little guys from "Woods of Whimsy" ... the Collection has some lovely things in it even if I do say so myself. I really must get back into creating more bears even if nobody buys them from me I love making them and using them myself. Of course they are inspired by the real ones here in British Columbia, Canada.... which will be out and about now for sure filling up their bellies after their long hibernation. I love them all so much. I told my Brian one day that when I die.. I want to be buried in a place where the deer and the bears can walk over top of me .. in the little cemetery here in our small town way up north. I want the snow to fall on me and the bears to sit if they need a rest ... wouldn't that be neat... dead or not... I think I would know if they were above me enjoying the view. Maybe I'll be looking down ... :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment