Friday, May 1, 2009

All the Grandmas


Our little Connor was here this evening ... for a few hours. I took him for a really enjoyable long walk up the hill and passed a lot of houses... and barking dogs... :-) He made a crow noise when he saw one on somebody's front lawn... he "talked" to me all the way as I pushed his stroller ....even though I can't understand a darn word of it.... he's trying hard to get the words out and he's pretty good at saying "How woe" ......... Hello of course.... he's so funny and sweet.
~~
He loves watching the birds with me .. and eating cookies at the same time .... I must admit it's lovely to be a grandma even if I'm just a pretend one ... we are not blood related ... even though some say we look alike. He's a lucky boy..... he has real grandmas, a step grandma and two great grandmas.... and even a step great grandma....

No comments:

Post a Comment