Thursday, May 28, 2009

Country Music



I watched a tribute last night to George Strait. It was wonderful. Country music stars for 2 hours straight with no speeches or slow goings ... it was really a good show... from the Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. I'd watch it again if it comes back again... as it most likely will do in the future. Alan Jackson .. (gotta luv him) .. :-) Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Leanne Rimes, Brooks and Dunn, Keith Urban... and so many more. At the end Garth Brooks handed over the statue .. it was for artist of the decade and he was the one for 1990's. I turned up the sound and watched it in high definition. Did you hear it... :-)) Great stuff.. and George definitely deserved to be honoured .. he's so handsome as well...
~~
I have also added some of his songs to my playlist at the bottom of my page here .. so click on them if you wish to hear them as you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment