Friday, May 15, 2009

Farrah's Story

I watched Farrah's story tonight. Wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I still can't figure out why anyone would want to do this in front of a camera. She is of course dying of cancer and after her many trips to Germany and treatment in the USA nothing seems to be working for her now and it seems her time is nearly gone. So sad. I guess it might have helped her a bit knowing that she might inspire others to fight ... but I think if I had it - I would want to be spending my remaining days doing things I liked .. not having tests and going through all the hardships associated with it. It was a bit like she was wasting the remaining time she had. But that's just my opinion. It must be dreadful for people suffering from cancer. My prayers are for her and for all the others. :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment