Saturday, May 2, 2009

All God's Creatures

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE LITTLE IMAGE BELOW - A BIT FURTHER DOWN ON MY BLOG ..
to help feed the animals in shelters and safe houses. Poor, sweet little things are relying on all of us to take the time to click on the link .. it costs you nothing... and each time you do that they get half a bowl of food supplied by the advertisers on that page. I quickly click on it several times a day but I'm not brave enough to read the distressing things about all those animals in need. It breaks my heart ...... but at least I can click and know that in some small way I'm helping them. You can go further on that next page from the first click and actually see the amount of food they are receiving ... so lots of people must be doing it for them.... thank you dear ones for taking the time .... :-) I know they must all appreciate it very much ... my little deers here certainly did in the winter when they would come for food. And now I'm inundated with pretty little birds and even wild ducks. I think we are nice people when we help the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment