Saturday, May 30, 2009

Susan Boyle



Susan didn't win Britain's Got Talent... don't understand why .... the winners were kids but what are they going to do now. I don't think people would go to a show with just them performing.. it was all very "in your face" for the three minutes or so and nothing else. I wasn't a fan ....... poor old Susan... she should have won. But I guess she'll do alright with a recording contract .. People know what she can do now ..... and I'd buy her music. I think she wanted to win for her dear departed mum who kept her from doing a lot of things in her life whilst she cared for her at home in the house she still is in, with her cat Tiddles. Mum died a couple of years ago now I think and before she passed away she had told Susan to enter .... it would have been nice and made much more sense than having the kids win. Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment