Friday, June 5, 2009

Hack Attack





Hackers ought to be shot. Gosh I get sick of hearing about how they wrecked someone's site ... or infiltrated some other's servers. What do they gain from doing this ... don't they have family or friends or might be susceptible to their hacking efforts... don't their families have computers and might also get stuffed up by what they have done. For the life of me I can't see what they get out of it.
~~
Anyway my website's server has been hacked into ... and they are working on the problem.... so I hope it's fixed soon. They are pure nastiness ..... must not have lives to live ... they must sit at the computers for days and nights on end trying to hack into websites.... they tried that over and over again with my hubby's webpage.... Oh well... I hope they get what's coming to them one day soon.
~~
I'll skitch the dog on to them.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment