Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rest in Peace


Dear Farrah (Fawcett) has died this morning at 9.30 a.m. in Los Angeles. I was thinking about her all night long as yesterday they said she had gone to the hospital and was not expected to live much longer. This morning as I was eating my breakfast she was dying. :-(( She was very sweet, beautiful and brave and I feel very sad - not for her - because now her suffering has ended .. but for her family and friends and public who will miss her greatly. How tragic for her dad to have now lost two daughters to cancer. I also like Ryan O'Neal and although he had proposed to her many times she did not want to get married. I guess now today her Hollywood Star of Fame will be surrounded by flowers and gifts, her friends will gather, and hopefully her son will be allowed to be with his family. He is currently in jail on drug charges. Rest in Peace Farrah.
~~
This afternoon ... the world is shocked ... to hear of the death of Michael Jackson. He was a great talent, up there with Elvis Presley and the Beatles. What a sad day it has been....

No comments:

Post a Comment