Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dog Sitting


Click on the image if you would like to see me and my grand dog much larger and nicer. I am babysitting him today whilst his mum and dad have a garage sale ... so we have already gone for a long, long walk around the town .... he's "helped" me get rid of my breakfast toast and peanut butter ... and I tried to take our photo... but he's a bag of worms... Trying to get him to sit still was an impossible feat.

~~

He just wanted to roll over, and do silly things on the carpet, now he's being a big baby and crying because his grandpa just left the house and went to the store.

He's as much of a handful to look after as our little Connor is .... :-)) I love him to pieces and we'll have a nice time together. It's a gorgeous Canadian morning here ... still cool, and all the birds were out chirping ... dogs were barking ... and who knows.. maybe now we'll take a nap after our huge walk at 7.30 a.m. Thanks to Rosey Posey Studio for the pretty quick page ... :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment