Friday, June 19, 2009

Click click click


I must remember to take my camera with me on my morning bike rides. This morning I came across three lovely horses in a field.. it was just 5.45 a.m. and they were already up eating their grassy breakfast. I usually see them but they are further away from the road where I ride on ... but this morning they were really up close and it would have made a lovely pic to share with you all.... And I certainly will have to remember to take my camera on my little vacation soon when we head off down south to Vancouver to spend some time with family. I'm so looking forward to that. I love visiting the Michael's craft stores, and of course the WalMart... :-) the malls are so glamourous and pretty .... Old Navy I like to visit too ... lots of pretty things in that store.... no doubt when I return I'll have heaps of photos to share with you here....

No comments:

Post a Comment