Friday, June 12, 2009

Mysteries and Mayhem


I was in "catalogue heaven" today.. for Video's. You can click on the link if you wish to visit the store also......
~~
I'd not seen it before and it came in the mailbox for me ... It was filled with mysteries, murder and mayhem, comedies and all the programs I have loved since I was a little girl back in Australia watching the BBC.... and now PBS and BBC Canada since I've been living in North America. Every single page I turned over there were heaps of boxed sets which I would love. I circled all the ones I really want.... (which would be no mean feat unless I won the lottery... LOL) ...... but it's nice to dream about and perhaps old Santa might bring me one .... Murder Most English was the first one I came across and its a village detective much like a male Miss Marple. There were others called Country Matters and Doctor Finlay... Ruth Rendell Mysteries ... Mrs Bradley Mysteries ... Pie in the Sky ... Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Wycliffe Detective, Midsomer Murders, A Touch of Frost .. Rosemary and Thyme ... Rebus, Prime Suspect, Sherlock Holmes of course, Inspector Lewis, Agatha Christie's Poirot ... Dorothy Sayers Mysteries, Murdoch Mysteries, and comedies like Hamish MacBeth, Are you Being Served, To the Manor Born, Keeping up Appearances, One Foot in the Grave, Open All Hours (my all time favourite) .. Only Fools and Horses .... and on and on and on it goes..... WOW .... I guess I'll have to keep buying those lottery tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment