Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Thank goodness for all those computer patches and things that make the programs work. I've spent a good time on the computer today trying to find an answer to making the png files come out without the black or white background. My old computer has them working just fine but since I'm transferring my files to our newer computer ... nothing seems as it should be. Anyway eventually after a patch from corel.com for paintshop pro things are looking up and at last I'm back to being able to use the png files like ordinary tubes.
___
My creating days are just beginning on the wider computer screen, and how great it is to have so much more memory to stack and store stuff ........ without having to keep looking to see how much room I have left on the hard drive. Oh well... when I return from my holiday ... all systems go ... :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment