Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fathers Day


This weekend is Father's Day and I sure do miss my dear old dad. I love Father's Day... it was the day I spoiled him tremendously. :-) I would cook a yummy baked meal for him and mum .... they would come visit and I would choose something really nice for his gift ... something that he had always wanted. He was a sweet treasure in my life. Because I was an only child... I would wrap up gifts from all my pets to give to their "grandfather"... :-)) so he would have lots of presents to open on the day. Now I have a wonderful husband and father-in-law and they too, are treasures. And to my dear dad who passed away back home in Tasmania... I send you my love. I hope you are up in heaven watching down on me ... because I sure do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment