Monday, June 22, 2009

To see or not to see

Gosh you know..,. if your computer screen doesn't look right .. fiddle with your resolution settings. We got this wide screen a year or so ago and I never liked it at all. I much prefer to use our older computer which has 1024 resolution and everything looks like it should. For some reason the new screen seemed to be "stretching" people's faces out wider or just messing up everything really .... I could not stand it any longer ... so I fiddled.
~
Put the resolution up to 1240 or a bit more and hey presto!!!!!!! :-)) It's like having a brand new computer and one that I now like a lot more and will probably have to start using soon .. because as we all know... they don't seem to last very long at all. I will have to start transferring all my goodies over from my very limited gigabyte oldie .... to the newer model.... which now has become my favourite. And don't forget that what you see on your screen doesn't necessarily mean other people are seeing what you see ..... colours, tints, settings of all kinds can make supposedly good looking creations turn into something you don't much like at all. Luckily in our house we have a smaller screen, now this larger one and also a laptop and when I alter my blog tops or my website I make sure I check it out on all three ............ so I see what I want it to be .... on all three. Why don't they make computers all the same I wonder. I guess its for eyesight problems, or whatever but it sure would make life a bit easier ... and clearer... LOL....
AND HEY DONT FORGET TO TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT HERE... the music is really nice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment