Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Up with the birds this morning.... went bike riding at 6.30 a.m. in the gorgeous coolness of a British Columbia Sunday early a.m. I pedalled down the road to the big plant nursery ... then around the road and back home ... on the way going passed two beautiful horses eating their grassy breakfast. I said hello .. but they never looked up ... on the way back they saw me coming up the road, stopped what they were doing and stared at me .. like they were saying who the heck are you. Lovely soft brown colour ... mum and daughter I think they were. And of course a big stack of Canadian geese going over head in their familiar V pattern. I watched them till they were out of sight ........ not taking long to go through the sky and honking as they went almost to say good morning t0 me. :-)) I love early cool Sunday mornings. Not too much traffic about until later in the morning when it seems the whole town is on its way to one of the many churches we have here. Now I guess I need a nice cup of tea and perhaps read some chapters of my latest mystery out on the deck before the heat comes back and knocks me for six as we say back in Oz. (wears me out .... takes me out.... finishes me off ... ) LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment