Thursday, July 23, 2009



As I read my yahoo mail today from the groups I am in and own... it seemed that every third email had a photo of a puppy in it. Maybe they were scans from calendars or cards or just cute pictures but they sure did make me want another little dog. ~~~~~~~

I am missing my Wilbur something bad. It's been about 16 months since he died and I can't believe that I haven't seen him for that long. But soon I'll be minding my boisterous and beautiful grand dog Chewie ... (there's a photo of him further down in my blog here).... I'm really looking forward to having him around because he loves to go walking and that will get me fit again after my 2 weeks of practically doing nothing much at all and putting on a few extra pounds. We'll play in the yard, and enjoy our time together. He's big and beautiful but such a baby when it comes to being away from his family ... so I'll take extra care of him .. to make sure he doesn't fret ....... He'll be good company ...... I love him lots. I'm certainly "a dog person".... I would love to be surrounded by them all day long...

No comments:

Post a Comment