Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Hot day today in the old country town. I'm not liking the heat. Coming from Australia I think I've had enough of it to last me a lifetime.... I'd much prefer to be in the cold and in the snow.

~~

I really like to bundle up warm with my scarves and mittens ..... and to use my quilts I've made rather than have them just on the bed for decoration purposes. They really get used up here in the winter. I think I'm just getting too old now to cope with the hot days... old ankles seem to want to swell up a bit like they do on my plane trips from Oz to the USA many years ago...and that's no fun at all trying to deal with sore legs. Oh well..... at least we're saving money on the gas .. not having the furnace come on ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment