Friday, July 24, 2009


How nice this evening .... out in the coolness of a very hot day .....to have my Brian on a bicycle beside me whilst we pedalled down the road and back home. It was very hot in the house and so nice to get out and get some cool breeze on us. This morning our friend came to visit and brought us his bike ... he said he didn't want it anymore and perhaps it would be good for us to have.... Yes wow!!! I loved having company on my usual ride down the road. We'll both be going riding more often now ... in an effort to keep fit and enjoy the summer weather. A real treat !!!!!!!! :-)
I said hello to a doggie sitting in his driveway and some horses in the field .... and tomorrow we'll head off over to the library with some dvd's we borrowed .......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment