Monday, July 27, 2009

Me on the Road

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEW BIKE, NEW BIKE, NEW BIKE...alert :-))
boy oh boy do I love my new bike. I don't think I've ever had a brand new one from the store. All throughout my life they have been old second hand ones. My last one that I've been riding around on for the past 4 years or so was so difficult to pedal. Something sinister was wrong with the gears and some times it was like someone spread super glue on the road. I just couldn't get pedalling no matter how hard I tried.
~~
Yesterday we found a pretty pink and white ladies one at a sale for just under $100 ...... so it came home with this Aussie girl who immediately added a nice wicker basket to the handlebars so she could take her books back to the library or perhaps go over to the store for bread or whatever. This morning Brian and I went for a long ride over to the seven eleven store so we could put some air in the tyres ..... and all the way home I was gliding along with hardly any effort at all. I could even go up over the hills I'd previously not been able to conquer. Now I'm a wicked, wild, bike riding woman who can't be stopped. :-)) How lovely it is.............

No comments:

Post a Comment