Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We are having unprecedented hot weather here in British Columbia. Some places down south have recorded over 40 degrees celsius ........ it's been so hot here at home it is making me feel quite sick. Last evening I got into the cool water of a bath ... lying there thinking about how long does it take for skin to go wrinkly, or for me to get water logged... :-) I couldn't even stay in the water for as long as I wanted to because the bathroom seemed to be so hot. It wasn't until about 2 a.m. that the temperatures cooled decently down enough to get some sleep. So..... bright and early this morning hubby and I ventured out on our bikes to get some exercise before the debilitating heatwave again today crept over us. The heat is still expected to stay with us till this time next week ............ how long can an old woman last ....... slowly being melted away each day till nothing is left of her. Oh well....... it makes me not want to eat ..... so perhaps I'm losing some weight. I WANT SNOW ..... SNOW AND MORE SNOW....

No comments:

Post a Comment