Thursday, August 27, 2009



Grand dog went home today ... miss him terribly already. I'm thinking he'll be back under my bedroom window before long ... crying for his old grandma... :-))
~~
Wow Ted Kennedy has 85 relatives .. it was quite a bunch of people at his lovely home and through the motor procession to the J F Kennedy library where he now lies in "repose". I'd never heard that expression before. People lined up as I write to go into pay their respects to his closed coffin ... and then tomorrow they are having a good old Irish wake. What a good idea. Wakes are so much nicer than being sad. Celebrate one's life and be thankful for the good times and for all that we are given.
~~
Just went for a long bike ride through the town and over the hills.... I like it when I have company and tomorrow we are going to do it again with our little grand daughter Hannah .... so she'll like that I'm sure.
~~
Obama still on my mind... and all that he does and says. Deficit keeps getting higher and higher ... he keeps spending and spending. Oh well I guess I'll try to stop thinking about that catastrophe and go watch the NASA channel and get ready for another try for shuttle launch tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment