Saturday, August 15, 2009


I watched a show last night on PBS. All Disco music with the original artists ... as they are now ... it was lovely. I was up dancing around and singing the songs.... it brought back so many memories of my thirties when I thought the Bee Gees were the greatest and of course John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor, Abba .... Lots of film clips, and the audience was up dancing as well. It reminded me of girlfriends back home in Australia, when we would go to dances, or sports functions to raise money.... even weddings ... birthday parties etc... when all the disco music was all that we heard. Loved it loved it.... and best of all we have a satellite station on our dish that has seventies music all the time. Plus there's other stations with country music, jazz, rock and roll, folk, old classics, ........ I should use it more because where I am in my room with the computer I also have the telly ... so I could easily listen to some great stuff as I type or create. Even grand dog wanted in on the act ... :-)) he was jumping around as well. I think he thought his grandma had "lost her marbles"....... I was laughing at him so much I could hardly dance....I wore him out .... What a great way to exercise.. put on some good music and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment