Monday, August 24, 2009



My beautiful grand dog... we had fun trying to get a photograph of us both.
We went for a walk the other day.. we actually go every day... but at that time ... a man was passing and looked at Chewie and said how scarey he was... I told him he's a big woos ... not scarey at all... then as we were coming home a lady on the corner of the road was out on her deck and we stopped and had a brief chat. As she looked at Chewie she said oh! my goodness hasn't he got beautiful eyes.
He looks so gentle and gorgeous.
~~
I agreed of course!!! but I guess as they say ... "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". :-)) I'm going to miss him so much when he goes home soon. But I'm thinking we'll have him to visit even more often than before. He'd escape his house before and come down the road to our house. Now after his grandma has spoiled him rotten ... and cuddled him on the bed whilst we ate muffins ..... he's going to want to be here even more. He's been missing his little family .. but I think once he's seen them again ... and thinks to himself .. "they don't take as much notice of me as grandma"... he'll be back. Love him to pieces... he's such a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment