Thursday, August 20, 2009



Two hundred and seventy people died in the Lockerbie plane bombing. Now they have released the horrible terrorist who was convicted of the crime. They are even putting him on a private flight back home to Libya. What the heck was the Scottish judge on when he made this disastrous decision. What about the victims of this crime. They never got to go home ........ I'm appalled at this action. So is most of the world it seems. Who cares if this creep has cancer ....... he's a convicted terrorist....
let him die in prison. The heartache of all those families involved in the tragedy will be so bad all over again. I remember it well. December 1988. I was at work in my office and we had the radio on as usual... and because I had just returned shortly before .... from a trip to the U.S.A.... I was terribly upset when we found out about the plane crash. There were bodies hanging in trees, houses were blown apart as it crashed into the ground. It was one of the worst tragedies in air flight history. The decision today ... watching this creep get onto a plane ... so he can be in his own country when he dies... is ludicrous. Sometimes I think the world has gone mad .......... :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment