Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Went walking this morning with Chewie dog..... he wore me out as usual. Day will be nice ....not too hot thank goodness. I'm not into real hot days. We got our satellite channels back this week which means I can again watch Turner Classic Movies, (my favourite), BBC Canada, the Food channel, Showtime, TV Land (Archie Bunker and co) ... :-) he always makes me laugh no matter how many times I see him.... Mystery we get now too, more news channels, Military which I like if its to do with airplanes... I'm hooked on the stealth.... they are such a neat design... and a whole heap of other channels which should help us get through the long winter months which soon will be upon us. Summer seems to have nearly gone ... back to school soon too ..... vacations done .... oh well. I do love the snow and the shovelling of it..... but I miss not seeing flowers for such a long time.
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment