Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Don't forget that I have a new group ... where I share all the things I create. You can click on the image to go to my groups page on my site and then join from there if you wish.
~~
You are most welcome so consider yourself invited ... :-))
Lots of pretty things to snag. I'm the only one posting so there isn't a lot of mail .... I usually send in Whimsybit tubes, desktop wallpapers, Incredimail, O.E. stationery, cards and other things I think everyone there might like....
~~
I'm busy today outside working on our deck... what a job. I'm covered in dust from sanding the paint off ... then we have to repaint before the weather changes which it seems to do here much like it does back in Tasmania. We would always say back home.... if you don't like the weather now come back in ten minutes. :-)) Never knew what to wear on any given day.
Keep the Californians in your prayers. Terrible fires burning there and also here still in Canada. Just in British Columbia we had 2400.

No comments:

Post a Comment