Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Sad to hear about Patrick Swayze passing away. This darn cancer seems to be the most prevalent of diseases ... he was only 57.Obama is doing his political campaigning again today on the news I noticed. He sure does like being on the telly. I am really tired of hearing him and seeing him. I wish he'd settle down and work in his oval office like any other President instead of being out there like one of the boys.I cannot imagine the cost of all this political campaigning... seems to be unnecessary when he's already the President.
~
All my favourite shows begin on the telly again this week and next ... Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, NCIS and the new NCIS Los Angeles .... also Private Practice which is such a good program... Fringe I like too .. so at least I won't have to be watching Barack's face anymore...
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment