Saturday, October 24, 2009



Sadly on the news today another little girls body has been found. These little creatures seem to all be walking home from school or walking from someone's place to their own. I think parents need to begin taking more responsiblity for the safety of their kids ... as Geraldo Rivera said on the telly yesterday its not like "Ozzie and Harriet" any more. I never saw that show but I know who he means and I know what those times were like when you had no need to lock your door .... everyone was welcome to your house... you weren't frightened ...... times have changed. There are monsters out there waiting to grab the little ones. So awful for families but gosh.... they need to stop letting their kids walk so far on their own. You can click on the image of the card if you want ... and it will come up larger and you can save it from there and perhaps use it to send to your little ones you love.
~~
On a more cheerful note ... my lovely grand dog is coming to stay with us for a week soon. I love having him around. He's so big and smoochy and a bit of a scaredy cat really ... we'll have some nice long walks before the weather gets too cold and miserable ... and we'll enjoy breakfast in bed .. he loves being up on the bed with me "helping" demolish my toast and Aussie vegemite.
That's him in the photo on the right hand side of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment