Monday, October 5, 2009


Well I stayed up late last night to watch Desperate Housewives on the telly. Second show of the new season.... only to find it was a repeat of a very old episode. I was so annoyed ........ why do they do that. Not only is it silly its confusing if you are a new viewer to shows .. when they repeat one that makes no sense to you and then you can't even follow up next week on the storyline because DH is so "off the wall" at times and moves along very quickly ...... Then they wonder why the ratings fall. People get sick of them doing this. I think I will write to ABC and put in a complaint. Not that it will matter to them but for the life of me I can't see how they think they can keep viewers when only the second episode of a new season is not new at all.... Urgh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment