Wednesday, November 25, 2009




Just watched "Angels and Demons" the new film from the book by Dan Brown. It was good... then we also re-watched "The Da Vinci Code" ... it was even more interesting second time around. Makes you think.... makes you wonder about religion and the holy grail. I'm also looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes movie coming out on Christmas Day... starring Robert Downey Jr... although I'm not sure from the previews that I approve of his portrayal of the famous Baker Street resident. So much of the film seems to be far removed from the original story lines from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle but I'll watch it for sure.. I love all the old vintage scenes, filled with sepia colours and wonderful clothing. I love those top hats, and pretty costumes. My favourite Sherlock Holmes of all time is Jeremy Brett......

No comments:

Post a Comment