Sunday, December 6, 2009



Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's cold here today. I endeavoured to take my grand dog for a walk this morning. He is staying with us for a few days .. and always wants to go when he sees me getting dressed... waiting to watch and notice that my boots are going on .. then the tail wags and he thinks we are off... so I didn't have the heart to disappoint him. Off we went.. bundled up like a couple of eskimos... but we didn't get far before turning back. Minus 30 is just too cold to walk in. The sun is trying to come out thank goodness and will bring the temperatures up a tiny bit ... but good golly miss molly it was awful out there.
~~
I'm back now with a hot cup of tea and a cookie. Grand dog fell asleep so all is good with the world up here at least. Snuggled and cuddled up warm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment