Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to you all... I hope its a wonderful one for you. 2009 seemed to be a bit depressing and ordinary for me. Things didn't seem to work out as I had planned .... disappointments in a few things .... many nice people passed away... like Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, and Michael Jackson. I wasn't a particular fan of MJ until I saw his concerts again after his death. He sure was an entertainer and wonderful at what he did. Sad life too for him despite his millions of dollars. ~~~~~~~ And of course the terrorists still had their agendas. Sadly I don't think that is going to cease any time soon. If anything, it seems to be getting worse on a daily basis. We will be staying home tonight as the temperatures are going down to about minus 30. We have lots of movies we can watch and I've also got the new book by Dan Brown... The Lost Symbol and I've already made a good dent in it. About 20 chapters so far. And it was nice that I could get it in large print from my library. It's good so far... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment