Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do you use Rapidshare to upload or download goodies. Well its a pain in the "you know where". I've been trying for several days to download some scrap pieces and each time it says there are no empty download spaces and I'll have to wait or come back later. So I got up this morning at 3 a.m. and lo and behold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is still saying that they have no vacant spaces and that they are overloaded. I guess its just another ploy to get us to purchase something that they offer freely when it suits them. It has been bugging me for years actually. I've even heard that when you purchase your time with them ... it's still no faster. I think they need to definitely change their name to something else .... rapidshare ... phooey .... I don't know why more people don't use 4shared or other places. Rapidshare is ridiculous......

No comments:

Post a Comment