Monday, January 25, 2010

I was surprised to hear Joe Biden this morning on the news say that people earning $85,000 and even $125,000 a year were going to get some tax breaks and how difficult it must be for them. Well good heavens what about those earning less than that .... I'm guessing that would be a great deal of the population. I think if people earning $125,000 a year can't survive then they need to go to survival classes. And Obama ~~~ what can I say when he has to use a teleprompter to speak to 6th graders. Can he never speak without those things. I watch and listen and it's like being at a tennis match with his head going back and forth reading the pre-written words (by his speechwriters).... The powers that be ... seem to be so out of touch with the ordinary man and woman. They are so wealthy and unable to process what its like on a daily basis for everyone else. Sadly he is ruining the United States and I fear for his effect on the country in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment