Wednesday, January 27, 2010


You can never have too many cards that say those words... "thinking of you".... fits for birthdays, illnesses, gosh so many occasions... so click on the image to see it full size and save it from there if you like.....
~~~~~~ ~~~~~
I'm going shopping today in the next town north of us ... if we kept going passed that town we'd be going North to Alaska... *(s)..... it's a gorgeous drive through British Columbia's countryside and we are sure to see some wildlife. There is a magnificent frozen river half way there and the chunks of ice are gigantic. There are snow topped mountains, millions of wonderful trees laden down with big blobs of snow that look like a giant walked over top and dropped huge marshmallows everywhere. It's so very pretty. And it's always nice to see what the bigger stores have there for us... particularly the supermarkets. I love their freshly baked breads, and I always check out the cakes (not that I can buy any because they are no good for my diabetes)... but its great fun to look.
~~~
I just wish I had a couple of thousand spare dollars to really hit the stores ... *(s)..........

No comments:

Post a Comment