Thursday, February 18, 2010


A big beautiful moose crossing the highway up in the woods of British Columbia yesterday.  My hubby took the photo from the cab of the logging truck he was in.  I would have loved to have seen it.  Click on the image to see it larger .....

I've been enjoying watching the Olympic games on the telly.   Lots of excitement and falls in the snow ... by golly I think they all need medals just for being there.  They make it look easy but I was astounded to hear that the Norwegian team had "22 wax technicians" .... those are the guys who just put wax on the skis........ I couldn't believe that.   *(s).....  it seemed so funny ....  heavens knows who else they all have on their teams .... for just doing one job.... probably per person.... Anyway I'm off to watch some more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment