Monday, February 22, 2010



We've had some lovely birds lately come visit our yard.  The woodpeckers are enthralled with the suet ball I've got hanging from a few branches and the little chickadees never stop their sweet sounds.

Bright sunny day today but oh so cold.   Deer have been fed and there's still some on the ice for them to gobble up tomorrow.  Have to buy some more bird seed on Wednesday.  It sure doesn't take them long to go through it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the green lawn appear again soon.  To have my outdoor furniture up on the deck, with a nice cup of tea on the table and my swing chair there.  It's a lovely shady spot to finish off the day sitting out there with nothing else to do but read a good book or just enjoy the scenery... and have a drink of course.  And I certainly will be riding my bike again this spring and summer. It was great last season. I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment