Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our little Connor is beginning to put words together and knows what he wants to say... although most times its not all that clear.  However yesterday when I spoke to him at the mall .. we got "talking" about the deer that came to our yard for breakfast. He was enthralled.  I asked him where his sister was and he said .. as he usually does "cool"....... meaning she's at school.  I then said to him you'll soon be going to school too ... how old are you?  Out of his cute little mouth came "I'm eight".   It was so clear.  Of course he's only 2 .. but he thinks he's 8 for some reason.  His dad said he tells everyone he's 8.. so I'm not sure where he got that number from.  So funny !!!!  I'm constantly amazed at what he does at such an early age.  They sure do grow up quickly....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment