Friday, March 26, 2010

Somebody gave me a beautiful hat many years ago. I was making some more pretty goodies for my website this morning and decided to put the hat on and see if I could take some decent photos and use the hat in my creations. It was so funny. I had to take the photos in the bathroom because we have one of those "stage lighting" affairs above the big mirror .. looks like a dressing room .... plenty of light so here is what I ended up with. I got the giggles because the hat was so big and gorgeous .... and it was no easy task to take it so you could see the details ....


You can click to see the photos so much larger ... I cropped the hat and can now add it to some of the vintage/victorian hatless ladies I have in my stash of images.....

No wonder these vintage ladies looked so sweet and pretty in these stunning creations.... this one is so big when you put your head down your whole face disappears.... its huge and very, very spectacular  ....

I think I'm ready now for a date with Sherlock Holmes..   *(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment