Monday, March 1, 2010

Two weeks of games over with...  didn't like the closing ceremony at all. A real let down compared to the beautiful opening ceremony. Oh well.. as they said ... it was geared to the young competitors .. like a huge party and I'm sure they celebrated. And Canada was poking fun at itself .. the old cliches I guess.    The Canadian hockey guys one a nail biting finish.  Wow... was that every exciting.  Now its back to normal and back to doing housework and whatever else the sunnier days allows me to do ... it's like spring around here today. Gorgeous !!!!

Oh!!! I did have some time to create some gorgeous pretties for my website called "Sentimentals".   They are stunning with their richness and colours.  Take a peak if you like... they are priced pretty low and you could use them for so many wonderful things. Click on the image here to see it larger .... and theres a free desktop wallpaper on the website page if you go there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment