Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two years ago on the 8th .. my little boy Wilbur died in my arms in the back of our truck.. on his way to the vets.  He'd been suffering all night long and I was praying to God to come take him soon to ease his pain.  I cannot believe its already 2 years since I haven't seen him.

I talk to him in our yard every day and his little grave is at the bottom of our deck....  and tomorrow I'll sit on the steps and I'll put some flowers on the earth and tell him about the deers and the birds.

I don't know if there is a heaven or not. I believe that there must be a place where we all go when it's our time but my faith is tested on many occasions .... I certainly would not want to go there if our beloved pets cannot join us.  Being a Catholic we were taught that animals don't have souls and don't go to heaven.....  well phooey to that!!!!   I'm sure God wouldn't be so unkind as to not let them in.  Rest in Peace my darling boy ... I miss you every single day...... the little furry kitty kat was buried with him.  He loved to toss it around and I'm sure in this photo of him he's smiling at his silly mum for putting it on his head.  *(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment