Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't forget to click onto my Vintage blog link just under the blog header .... there's always lots of pretty and snaggable goodies there for you .... check it out often because I'm always adding things to it.

Grands came for supper tonight with their mum and my grand dog Chewie.  It was a bit like a circus with kids and a dog running around but a good time was had by all.  Ice cream with bowls of jellybeans, jelly, whipped cream, chocolate stix cookies, all made for a good mixture of yummy dessert the kids loved.  They piled on the things they wanted... we even had some "twinkies" that Archie Bunker made famous in his show All in the Family which I love. We didn't have it in Australia so I've enjoyed all those episodes ... he always made me laugh and Edith always would put a twinkie in his lunch box.   I'd never tasted one so just a sliver of one was a treat for me.     Grand dog enjoyed his own meal and lots of cuddles from his old grandma.

Happy Easter to you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment