Friday, April 2, 2010

We have heaps of chocolates for the grandchildren to find when they come for supper on Easter Sunday and some baskets for them to put their stash into.  I'm very envious of all the yummy things they get ... having diabetes prohibits me from even having a small treat ...it's so difficult especially at holiday times when there's yummy pecan pies about or chocolate cake etc.   I'll take some photos and post them on my blog as I always do ...  so stay tuned and come back often for pretties I post from my website.  Also don't forget to click on the little link to feed the animals and provide shelter for them.   I love them all so much ...........  at least I can help them by doing that each day quite a few times ..........  please also do it .... it costs nothing.

Click on the image to see it full size if you wish to add the card to your stash ........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment