Saturday, May 29, 2010


A fall from my bike today so I'm sore and sorry for myself. It sure did hurt.  Thank goodness for helmets and I wasn't going very fast.  My old knees are hurting and I felt the bone in my hip hit the road.  A very sore hand where I went to stop myself ....  it all happens in some sort of weird slow motion. It's like you are watching it happen but you can't do a darn thing about it.   I'll rest up for a little while ....  hopefully my old body will still work when I try again.  I think I'll need to send one of these get well cards I regularly post here .. to myself...   LOL.....   Getting old is the pits... I hate it.   Where do the years go.   One minute it seems we are scooting around young and gorgeous then the next we are wrinkled, old, and aching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment