Monday, May 17, 2010

gosh isn't there a lot of settings on our computers that can change in an instant and mess up the whole look of your screen.  I sat here to write on my blog and the writing was huge, the images were all out of whack.... way too big.  A good deal of searching around my settings and I found that for whatever reason it had clicked itself on to the 125% view settings.   I clicked on the 100% and it was back to normal again thank goodness.  I think most of the hassles we experience come from the automatic updates.  And even today I still had problems with emails ... pretty stationery coming out but my letter was gone.  Who knows aye!!!! could be another Yahoo glitch. I know they are fiddling around with something new and inevitably when they do that it messes us up for ages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment