Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grandson Connor and I visited the baby bunnies next door yesterday. They sure have grown.  Only 3 weeks ago they popped out of their mum .. looking a bit like tiny little sausages without the skin on.  Eyes closed and very tiny.  Now they are half as big as mum with such pretty caramel coloured fur. 
~~~
And a visit to some garage sales yesterday was very fruitful with me finding a really nice country mug, teapot and sugar bowl set.. brand new for $5... some nice boxes which I love ... and a whole bunch of the prettiest paper bags I'd seen for quite some time. I love big bags... I fill them with fabric scraps, and all sorts of things I have in our spare room. They make it all a bit more tidier.  Also got a wagon for grandson to pull around loaded up with his toys or whatever else he wants to play with ....  and also a book about diabetes which looks very interesting.   We have a huge yard sale coming up soon in a couple of weeks. It's in a field just out of town and goes for about 4 days.  I love that one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment