Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The daylight comes so early now. I've been awake since 3.30 a.m. so I am up and  fiddling on the computer... did the dishes, watched a show I'd taped called Lark Rise to Candleford.   A cute period drama set in England ... both places are the names of towns and its all about the inhabitants of each village.   Now its still only 6.30 a.m. so I'll go back to bed for a couple of hours then go on my bike ride later.  Oh I also read my latest novel from the library. Finished that off.  Don't often borrow romances but it was a nice one set in the middle 1800's.  She got the guy she loved .... both overcome the obligatory obstacles to find true love ... lived happily ever after with a new little baby appearing on the last page of the book... *(s).....

  I hate it when I wake up early because I know I'll be napping this afternoon.   Much like an old Canadian bear or a new mother bear who gets up early with her cubs and goes looking for those millions of dandelions that seem to be flourishing around the grasses and lawns.  They sure do love those.   They too sleep during the afternoon, napping in the warmth of the beautiful sunshine... probably the little guys will be off chasing butterflies or something whilst mum does most of the napping.   I hope I see some this summer.  I sure do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment