Thursday, June 3, 2010

I was going to add a photo of a precious beautiful pelican .... stuck and dying in the oil spill.....  just seen it on the news and I couldn't bear to see it on the blog so I simply can only write words about it and not include any images.  I couldn't stop crying.  I have cried for hours over this monstrous disaster.  The gorgeous bird was no longer able to move anything but its eyes.  It was "glued" into place like a cement statue ... unable to lift its wings or move an inch. It has no hope of survival.  The news people are saying that all these deaths have been hidden from us and I don't doubt it one bit because we have not seen it on the news at all.  Dolphin bodies washed up ... the oil is consuming everything in its path.   One expert said it will take 50 years to get back to normal.  Lord help everything in its path ...  and I pray for the suffering to stop.  Let them die quickly ..... its nothing short of torture. ~~~~~~~~~~~   I love them all so much and if there is indeed a God I sure hope he's on duty and will end the pain and destruction soon.  We are not even seeing the 100 or more mile long glob that is floating beneath the surface ....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment