Thursday, June 10, 2010

Three bike rides today...  its been a gorgeous day up here in the woods. The grass seems to be so green it almost looks artificial.  Lots of those fluffy cottonwood things floating through the air.  It's all quite lovely ....  I needed to get away from watching the news on the telly.   I get madder by the day at the incompetence of people involved in governments... and big companies.  When I got back from my evening bike ride I did however watch a really good show called Islands of Britain starring Martin Clunes. I like him... he's Doc Martin.   And writing about Britain it seems the old Brits are not happy with Obama for the way he's handling the oil spill either. It seems BP (as a major British company) has many share holders and its stock has plummeted so low that now many retirees and elderly investors are losing retirement investments etc because of the disaster in the gulf.  It all seems to reverberate in so many ways ....... It affects so many........ 

1 comment:

  1. It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am browsing this web page dailly and take good facts from here everyday.
    my web site :: click here

    ReplyDelete