Friday, June 18, 2010

You can click on the cute old cat and see the image much larger...

save it to your stash of goodies from Jana's Journal  :-)
to send to your families and friends...
He looks so important sitting there next to his favourite chair.  I think that good looking chair could easily become a favourite of mine as well.  I love big squishy comfy chairs to sit in and read my mysteries. 

For some unknown reason I've been reading romance paperbacks lately.  I got a big box of them from the yard sale over the road and I've gone through three already.  Lisa Cooke was one of the authors. She's very good and funny.   And I've just discovered Janet Evanovich ... she's hilarious ... I love her writing.  Stories are good and you can read them ever so quickly.   I'm looking forward next week to going to the huge yard sale they have in the field that goes for 4 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment